We are specialists in providing access to the community social support and activities achieving participant's goals. ESSA and More is a registered NDIS provider under the Disability Act 2013 and the Child Safe Standards.
Our services are personalised to fit your needs.
We tailor packages of activities according to your plans, goals and needs, in order to:
- Keep you active.
- Maintain an active social life.
- Find a place where you feel supported.
- Enhance health and well-being through affordable stay at home.
- Prevent loneliness and isolation.
- Assist you when necessary.
- Help you learn something new.
Enhancing the health and well-being of people affected with disability and elderly people in the community.
Our mission is to encourage you to start and do what you can do for yourself, supporting and assisting you only when necessary to maintain your independence.
About Support Workers / additional information:
Case managers are multi-skilled and professional to provide high quality, meaningful support and services for everyone in the community.
All our staff have ample experience carrying out a range of different duties in the following areas:
- Assist Personal Activities.
- Assist-Life stage transition.
- Development-Life skills.
- Group/Centre Activities.
- Participate Community.
- Behavior Support.
- Daily Task/ Share Living.
All our staff have a current Working with children card, First Aid certificate, Police check, full driver license, and qualifications in Disability, Aged Care and Community Services.