Assist-Life Stage, Transition
Assistance in daily planning activities according to age, gender, needs, budgeting and goals, givingparticipant’s choice and control.
- Transition process (school, vocational, development, physical or social).
- Guides to improve skills (capacity and confidence to facilitate changes).
- Case management is person-centred (individualised and specific goals to prioritise achievements).
- Planning (identifying possible barriers, obstacles or opportunity for success).
- Assisting to live at home and be part of their community (mentoring, peer support and more).
All the services above can be scheduled in a package according to your needs and we can offer a better price if the service is frequent. If you have a preferred language other than English, we can assist you, contact us now to find out more.
All our services are designed to encourage you and the staff to start and do what you can do for yourselves, supporting and assisting you only when necessary.