Daily activities that are appropriate to your individual support needs and goals.
- Personal hygiene (dressing, showering, bathing, etc).
- Program routines (daily, weekly or monthly routines).
- Cooking (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner).
- Shopping (food, medication, groceries, pets food, stationery, and more).
- Travel by car or public transport (medical appointments, shopping, school, work).
- Home support (light housekeeping, spring cleaning, lawn and gardening, and more).
All the services above can be scheduled in a package according to your needs and we can offer a better price if the service is frequent. If you have a preferred language other than English, we can assist you, contact us now to find out more.
All our services are designed to encourage you and the staff to start and do what you can do for yourselves, supporting and assisting you only when necessary.