Recreational activities to assist participants to share activities of their choice to socialise, be part of the community and provide educational experiences for them, one to one or as a group.
- Social and community participation in a group - 1:2 or 1:3 ratio (shopping, cooking, craft activities – recycled materials, dancing, music, outings, training public transport, and more).
- Social and community participation 1:1 (Individual supports same as above).
- Extra charges may apply when the group is out of the community or for participants that require higher support (behaviour or high medical support needs).
- Additional cost for transport to get to and from activities.
- We offer 12 km included in the first hour rate for transport services.
All the services above can be scheduled in a package according to your needs and we can offer a better price if the service is frequent. If you have a preferred language other than English, we can assist you, contact us now to find out more.
All our services are designed to encourage you to start and do what you can do for yourself, supporting and assisting you only when necessary, encouraging physical strength, wellness, improve flexibility and coordination, promote social and emotional interaction, support mental stimulation and relaxation, promote independence, reduce isolation, improve concentration and promote memory recall.